Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
NigelS
Enthusiast
NigelS doesn't litterNigelS doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Sony Store epub downloads yet?

Have any epub downloads appeared on the Sony Store yet? Do we have a timescale for the complete conversion, and how will we be informed when this state has arrived?

I am itching to redownload my (few) purchased lrx eBooks again as epub's!

Thanks
NigelS
NigelS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Not until this autumn, I believe.

However the Google books are all there as EPUB
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelS View Post
Have any epub downloads appeared on the Sony Store yet? Do we have a timescale for the complete conversion, and how will we be informed when this state has arrived?

I am itching to redownload my (few) purchased lrx eBooks again as epub's!

Thanks
NigelS
Will Sony be supporting this type of "upgrade"? That would be great.
RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
jkeranen
jkeranen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jkeranen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jkeranen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS 505/B&N Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
Will Sony be supporting this type of "upgrade"? That would be great.
RA
The FAQ for the Sony eBook Store says that you will be able to re-download your purchases in epub format.

eBook Store FAQ
jkeranen is offline   Reply With Quote