Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #16
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Interesting timing on this discussion as I'm trying yet again to read the series. I'm currently floundering around in book 5 and starting to look longingly at other books. The interesting bit to note is that I've never finished book 5 and that sure looks like it's going to remain true.

What irks me the most is that I'm genuinely interested in where the story is going, but I'm pretty sure I'll never read the rest of this series. It's just *MUCH* too long in that paid-by-the-word kind of way. I guess I'll have to settle for the Cliff's Notes version.

I've heard over and over that the final couple of books in the series really pick it up and Brandon Sanderson did a great job closing out the series in Jordan's absence, but... so... much... text to wade through. Not sure that's ever going to be worth my time.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote