Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #1561
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Released new firmware from the Russian distributor "Mack Center."
Here's a link to the original firmware - http://www.onyx-boox.ru/files/m92m/update-20131030.zip
Here is a modified version of me (included dictionaries, audio and TTS) http://yadi.sk/d/vCDZLtUqCJP6i

List of changes:
*Improved work with quotes and bookmarks.
*Fixed a bug when displaying a list of bookmarks.
*Fixed translation of the interface.
*Fixed a number of other known bugs.
*Made a number of other small changes.

Вышла новая прошивка от российского дистрибьютора "Мак-Центр".
Вот ссылка на оригинал прошивки - http://www.onyx-boox.ru/files/m92m/update-20131030.zip
Вот версия модифицированная мной (включены словари, звук и TTS) http://yadi.sk/d/vCDZLtUqCJP6i
Список изменений:

Улучшена работа с цитатами и закладками.
Исправлена ошибка при отображении списка закладок.
Исправлен перевод интерфейса.
Исправлен ряд прочих известных ошибок.
Сделан ряд прочих мелких изменений.

Last edited by Kirith; 11-07-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #1562
lubab
lubab began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
dicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
An update isn't necessary.
Take care to the directory's name. Look at the picture of my directory with the files.
download done as the picture .. but still the dict didnt appear on my device
I dont know why
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131108_080424.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	380.2 KB
ID:	114838  
lubab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #1563
lubab

Dictionary

Didnt appear (English-Arabic) dict
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dictionary.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	114839  
Old 11-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #1564
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
Rename folder Dicts to dicts (change capitalization)
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #1565
lubab

dicts

yeeeeeeees..its OK now
thaaaaank u
Old 11-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #1566
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubab View Post
yeeeeeeees..its OK now
thaaaaank u
I had the same mistake so I remember that!
Old 11-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #1567
mormequill
mormequill began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Hello! I've just bought my M92, and updated it with the firmware you offer (thank you so much for that, by the way). I'm having a problem with annotation exports from PDFs - it works fine except that the selected text (which gets copy-pasted into the annotations file) loses all word segmentation - it becomes a single uninterrupted string of characters.

Just thought I'd check, since I can't find this mentioned - is it a known problem? Is there something I should try, or might it just be a problem with the specific PDFs I have? (I've tried both the new and old PDF readers, and I found the same thing in both cases, for several documents, all PDFs from the last five years).

Thanks so much again!

[EDIT]: Nevermind, I found this post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...es#post2039359

And I'll try re-formatting the PDFs, although I'm not super hopeful. Does anyone else know anything about this problem?

Last edited by mormequill; 11-20-2013 at 03:16 PM.
mormequill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #1568
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Newest update including multitasking and some new PDF features

ereader-store.de/DATA/update-20131204.zip

Detailed release notes will be added later.

Sorry guys, I was a little bit quiet in last weeks.
Some private changes (positive and negative)

Positive: In this September my first son was born (after six daughters) so I decided to spend more time with my family. My wife would highly appreciated it

Negative: almost eight weeks I could not work properly because of herniated disk (disc prolapse). Now I am back
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #1569
tomaschavez00
Enthusiast
tomaschavez00 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Congratulations for your family Booxtor. My dad has that same issue in his back.. so I get you.

Anyway, I wanned to thank you for your customer service and the quick reply to my questions.
tomaschavez00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #1570
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Congratulations, Booxtor! Wow, you have a big family. Enjoy it

I'm so excited to have a new update! I hope we will have soon the i62 version. I'll be waiting for it and checking the Download section of your store.
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #1571
hakanus
hakanus began at the beginning.

Device: icarus excel
unfortunately the new update seems to kill the last update's dictionary fix (that made it possible to select only parts of words) - only tested pdfs, though, pöus it still works in the old pdf reader.

Last edited by hakanus; 12-05-2013 at 04:57 PM.
hakanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #1572
Manolo
Addict

Thanks Booxtor. And congratulations for your children.

Broken link in http://ereader-store.de/en/content/8-downloads (please fix it)
The right link is what booxtor post in this thread
http://ereader-store.de/DATA/update-20131204.zip
Old 12-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #1573
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
Thanks Booxtor. And congratulations for your children.

Broken link in http://ereader-store.de/en/content/8-downloads (please fix it)
The right link is what booxtor post in this thread
http://ereader-store.de/DATA/update-20131204.zip

Thanks for congratulations and broken link warning (just fixed it)!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #1574
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Thanks for congratulations and broken link warning (just fixed it)!
Thanks. and please release the change log
Old 12-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #1575
iampiti
Connoisseur
iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx M92
Booxtor, are you planning on selling the upcoming Onyx devices? (M95...)
iampiti is offline   Reply With Quote