Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #31
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Maybe you wanna join me behind the force field, then.

Blintz?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #32
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Maybe you wanna join me behind the force field, then.

Blintz?
Yum! I'll bring the ice cold milk to wash it down. Move over, I'm coming in! (Don't look back, you'll turn to salt!)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #33
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Hey! This is all ceremonial gear type stuff! it wouldn't harm a flea! In fact, I'm pretty certain that this Light Saber of Copyrighted Materials is somethign I saw at the huckster room last week.

PSSSHHHHT! Vwoooom! Vwooom!

Oh. Sorry about the ear, dude.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #34
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Think nothing of it, sir.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #35
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(Dialing up rate of force field frequency cycling)
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #36
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
(Dialing up rate of force field frequency cycling)
If I'd known you only had dial-up, I'd have hidden behind somebody else's force field. DSL Save Me!!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #37
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

So, Dix... can I call you Dix?... Do you come to these ceremonies often? Will you be staying around for the acutela-- I mean, the reception afterward?

(Beefing up fiber optic circuitry with diamond filaments)

Mint Julep?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #38
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Now looks like a good time to start investigating the secret escape tunnel that I have, until now, stubbornly refused to use....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #39
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
So, Dix... can I call you Dix?... Do you come to these ceremonies often? Will you be staying around for the acutela-- I mean, the reception afterward?

Mint Julep?
I'd rather that you didn't call me that. You can call me Ma'am. No, I've never been to an acutelation ceremony, but the question is: Have you? Uh, thanks for the drink, but I think I need to follow Neko right now.

Neko RUN! They are passing out the pandorg acutelation wastes of good sipping whiskey! I think the horrid mint makes people more susceptible to acutelation because it sort of "mellows" them with memories of Xmas boxes of thin mints. RUN!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #40
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Do not be concerned. My emergency escape quantum-shift belt buckle can carry six (nine, if everyone else is female, no taller than me, and crowd in reeeal close).
Old 08-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #41
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Do not be concerned. My emergency escape quantum-shift belt buckle can carry six (nine, if everyone else is female and no taller than me).
I'm intrigued. Coming back to your force field now. Oh look! A place to hang my blintzes!

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-18-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #42
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Hey, you guys got any room behind the force field there? That guy's not even bleeding from the head wound I just gave him!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #43
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey, you guys got any room behind the force field there? That guy's not even bleeding from the head wound I just gave him!
I dunno... you used the pen, didn't you?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #44
DixieGal
Hi There!

Sorry, no, we can't hear you back here. Dial-Up Save Me!!!!

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-18-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: waiting waiting waiting - whadda ya mean, timed out? - I'm trying to escape cute but evil incarnate here - redial waiting wai
Old 08-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #45
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Time for the ceremony, sir. Resistance is futile, as you very well know.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness