Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
bobkoure
bobkoure began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 (v1)
Question Moon+ Reader Pro: books with code snippets

Is it possible to get Moon+ Reader Pro to obey publisher formatting?
Normally I like the formatting just fine, but some of my books have code snippets, and those lines are getting left justified. Makes for difficult reading with C++ and Java and impossible with Python.

I know the publisher formatting is there as the code shows fine when I read it in the Calibre reader. Is there a way to get Moon+ to also follow the publisher formatting - or is it time to try Aldiko or Mantano?

Thanks!
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
In the "Miscellaneous" settings, there is a option to "Show 'Preview with publisher formatting' Button on top bar." If you check this setting and then go back to your book, there is a new button in the top right that toggles the publisher's formatting on and off.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
bobkoure
bobkoure began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 (v1)
Works great - thanks!
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote