Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Zeno_
Zeno_ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Question Hide default collections [?]

Is there any way to hide the default / automatic / built-in collections 'Unread books', 'Unread Periodicals' and 'Purchased Books'?

I have searched for a tweak, but I can't find one; although someone asked it along with a bunch of other questions (this one yet unsolved):
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSmarties View Post
- the T1 displays some built-in collections at the top (unread books/periodicals and purchased books). Can I tweak these to show other things instead?

Last edited by Zeno_; 06-29-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Zeno_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
No... not without rooting,these collections are created by the device software,your device software will automatically store supported file types in specific folders and certain collections... the first thing I tried on my t1 was to get rid of those built-in collections lol but no luck but if anyone has a (non-rooting) solution please share
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
Zeno_
Zeno_ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
if anyone has a (non-rooting) solution please share
Yes, and if someone has a rooting solution, please also share!
Zeno_ is offline   Reply With Quote