Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Soxendom
Connoisseur
Soxendom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Question Different Libraries, Custom Columns and send to device

I have my fiction and non-fiction sorted into two different libraries. I'm using custom columns but both libraries have one called crime.historical.
If I have already (for instance) already transferred some of the fiction historical crime and want to transfer some of the non-fiction - would calibre make two crime/historical folders or just one?
Soxendom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxendom View Post
I have my fiction and non-fiction sorted into two different libraries. I'm using custom columns but both libraries have one called crime.historical.
If I have already (for instance) already transferred some of the fiction historical crime and want to transfer some of the non-fiction - would calibre make two crime/historical folders or just one?
The Template has to be exactly the same.
Spelling,spacing and Case must be the same.

one tiny difference

Why not simply do a Test/Experiment? I can confirm that my PEz (V5) has not melted in all the times I have botched a template change )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert