Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free (Kindle) I'll Be There by Deborah Grace Staley

FYI, currently just free for those in the UK:

I'll Be There by Deborah Grace Staley (Bell Bridge Books)

Quote:
Product Description
In Angel Ridge, Tennessee, not much goes on around town in the winter. After Christmas, folks usually hunker down and wait for spring to come to the Smokey Mountains. But given recent events, which included a bombing and newspaper publisher Jenny Thompson’s disappearance, people in town are understandably on edge. Now Jenny’s in hiding on a nearby mountain, waiting for trouble to catch up with her and none too sure it hasn’t, when reclusive mountain man Cord Goins comes to her rescue. Stuck between a beginning and an ending, both she and Cord feel powerless to control the dangerous situation they’ve found themselves in, along with the unexpected consequences of falling in love. Deborah Grace Staley lives in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in a circa 1867 farmhouse. She is hard at work on the next book in the award-winning Angel Ridge series. Visit her at http://deborahgracestaley.com.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free for U.S. now. Now I'm just waiting for them to give away What The Heart Wants and I have the complete series.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Here is the US Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Ill-Be-There-e...0334931&sr=1-1
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free for U.S. now. Now I'm just waiting for them to give away What The Heart Wants and I have the complete series.
It was 99 cents last July ... looks like I have the entire set.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
It was 99 cents last July ... looks like I have the entire set.
I missed it. This author is from Kingsport. So my neck of the woods, this is what caught my eye. I know the series takes place here in Tennessee so it's on my TBR list. I'm surprised the library doesn't have them.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I missed it. This author is from Kingsport. So my neck of the woods, this is what caught my eye. I know the series takes place here in Tennessee so it's on my TBR list. I'm surprised the library doesn't have them.
You are close by then - she's just the other side of my county (in the next one over), it seems, from her address.

Check out the video on her website (alas, not all the males resemble the one featured, in between the nice shots of the local landscapes).
Old 11-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
You are close by then - she's just the other side of my county (in the next one over), it seems, from her address.

Check out the video on her website (alas, not all the males resemble the one featured, in between the nice shots of the local landscapes).
She now lives way south of here past Knoxville.
I am in the Tricities area. After watching her interview I am may wait a bit to see if it goes on sale or just buy it at regular price if I like book one.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer

I just checked and As the Heart Wants is in the Kindle Lending library, so you could read it before buying (if you have Prime) - http://www.amazon.com/What-The-Heart.../dp/B003ZUYA5S

PS. I'm already way far south ... Vonore is just a short drive away, not much farther than the western edge of the county (and practically on the way to the airport).
Old 11-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I just checked and As the Heart Wants is in the Kindle Lending library, so you could read it before buying (if you have Prime) - http://www.amazon.com/What-The-Heart.../dp/B003ZUYA5S

PS. I'm already way far south ... Vonore is just a short drive away, not much farther than the western edge of the county (and practically on the way to the airport).
No Prime so I have to wait. I'm up by Johnson City.