Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
kaushik
kaushik began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post HTML to MOBI

Can any one pls give me a code on "How to convert a html file into a .MOBI file".... Preferably a Java one....plsssssss.....Its very urgent as it is part of my final year project......
kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
JimLL
Cynic
JimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik View Post
Can any one pls give me a code on "How to convert a html file into a .MOBI file".... Preferably a Java one....plsssssss.....Its very urgent as it is part of my final year project......
I have successfully used Sigil (odd duck) to make an epub from an html, then loaded the epub into Calibre.
JimLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik View Post
Someone, as part of a school project, has assigned you the task of tracking down some code (preferably java) that converts html into a proprietary and largely undocumented ebook format? How odd.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote