Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
Unhappy Bluetooth problems after installing Ermine + Market = Allmine update

Problem: My bluetooth now will not stay on, it previously worked...but for some reason now doesn't. I go to setttings->network controls->bluetooth and it turns on...then a second later turns itself off...then a second later turns itself back on! this continues indefinitely until I manually have to restart. Now if I go to settings->network controls->bluetooth settings->bluetooth, I can turn it on, a second later it will turn off, without repeating. This is all strange, one check box sets it into a loop, and the other does not. Overall result is I can't get bluetooth to stay on for more than one second.

I lifted this from KP Admiral in the "Ermine + Market = Allmine", but I am also experiencing the same problem, so I thought I would bring this forward as a separate thread so that other eyes, who might not have read that thread could lend a hand.

I hope that someone has a fix for this problem, as the "Ermine + Market = Allmine" update works very well and gets me the Android Market without a problem, even though I know there are several alternatives that don't require sign-ins.

Thanks for donating your brainpower to this...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...772812&page=11
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
@Gerrye

Do you have Pandora installed? In another thread it was found Pandora has an 'automotive' setting that effected Bluetooth operation.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
You were right.....

Gunner, that was the solution, thanks.....

Now I'm paired, but not connected....

Any thoughts???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
@Gerrye

Do you have Pandora installed? In another thread it was found Pandora has an 'automotive' setting that effected Bluetooth operation.
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
allmine, bluetooth