Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
Guido51
Guido51 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle; ebook
Post Adytum

I am a first time author trying to make it known that my book exists. I am not so arrogant as to think that my story is any more important than another, but I do think the combination of events in my life may actually be unique. I was born to two deaf parents in an abusive home, though my hearing remains in tact. Abuse is so rampant at this point that a difficult childhood hardly makes my story special. Beatings, molestation, and neglect are, however, just the beginning, the foundation upon which I was built.
I don't want to ruin the surprises of what went on in my life, so I have to hope this might have sparked a bit of interest. It is sincerely my hope that my life story may give you something you needed, some piece to take away and make your own. If your curiosity is at all sparked, you can purchase paperback versions for $10.00, and ebook versions for $5 at: http://lulu.com/content/paperback-book/adytum/13069825. If all goes well, a kindle version will be available within hours.
Weather you want to spend the money or not, a preview is available at that same site, and if you feel so inclined, selecting "like" for facebook will certainly help me get the word out. There is no way to promote my story without letting a bit of ego out, so I'll say this: I've read various publications of abuse, neglect and trauma. With this in mind, my life is certainly not the most difficult life ever lived. It's simply surprising how a unique combination of events can create something completely unexpected. I humbly invite you to read my story and decide for yourself whether or not you would recommend it to others. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Guido51; 08-04-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Guido51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abuse, autobiography, deaf, guido, inspirational