Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2024, 09:12 AM   #121
nurusz
Enthusiast
nurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle
Hi everybody
How to speed the book opening time on my non-touch Kindle version 4.1.4?
The "Processing...." take too long

Last edited by nurusz; 01-16-2024 at 09:50 AM.
nurusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 01:12 PM   #122
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
What format are the books? If epub/mobi/azw3, keeping only a few books on the Kindle (instead of hundreds, for example) will speed things up somewhat. If it's PDF, you really need something newer and more modern.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:47 PM   #123
nurusz
Enthusiast
nurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle
Thanks. This is a mobi book, I was not adding any new books to my Kindle before the problem occurred.I will try free some memory
nurusz is offline   Reply With Quote