Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
RJ_Cruze_Jr
RJ_Cruze_Jr is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Possible Bug: Odd Glitches in Formatting .lit to .lrf

Hi Kovid,

Converting .lit to .lrf in 6.3 (I've been using 5.13 up to this point), I noticed a couple issues:

First, I'm no longer able to control the indent spacing -- I tried both the "Minimum para. indent:" setting, as well as putting "p{text-indent: XXpt}" in the CSS Override section. No luck.

Second, I noticed that the centered text is no longer centered.

Mind you, I'm not ruling out that I might have messed up some setting or another along the way but I haven't really played with any of the features as of yet.

If you need, I have the source .lit file, the new .lrf, as well as the old .lrf I converted under the previous version of calibre for reference.

Of course, if this is something you're already working on (or if I've messed up somewhere along the way), please disregard.
RJ_Cruze_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It could be a bug (the entire conversion system was rewritten and LRF received the least love), so open a ticket and attach your files.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
am_mread
Head Goat
am_mread is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Gen 11.
Aww, poor LRF, it's dying for some love.. Please give it some love!
am_mread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
RJ_Cruze_Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It could be a bug (the entire conversion system was rewritten and LRF received the least love), so open a ticket and attach your files.
Okay! Done and done. I put all three files in a single .zip.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've tried converting a LIT to LRF and found some of the font sizes to be WAY off base. Works fine converted to ePub. Guess I'll have to open a ticket.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
RJ_Cruze_Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_mread View Post
Aww, poor LRF, it's dying for some love.. Please give it some love!
Especially since I finally got calibre figured out and tweaked (after a lot of trial and error) to the point where I can get exactly the output I want.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Ticket #3000 opened. Any idea what version Calibre this will be fixed in?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's going to be a little while, I'm kinda swamped at the moment so I'm fixing only either important (crash) or very easy to fix bugs.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote