Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free for Kindle - The Hope Of Glory

The Hope Of Glory: 100 Daily Meditations on Colossians by Sam Storms

Book Description
In The Hope of Glory author Sam Storms provides an aid to a careful reading of Colossians. Combining stylistic simplicity and theological substance, Storms writes for all Christians who are passionate to know Christ better. The 100 daily meditations can each be read in five to ten minutes so that even the busiest believer can take time to read and digest them. The result is a thorough analysis of the entire book of Colossians, broken down into manageable meditations that encourage, instruct, and uplift.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I'd love to have this book, but I live in Australia, and Amazon won't let me. If it's in mobipocket format would it be possible to upload to the MobileRead forums? I can probably manage the DRM.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I'd love to have this book, but I live in Australia, and Amazon won't let me. If it's in mobipocket format would it be possible to upload to the MobileRead forums? I can probably manage the DRM.
That would be a copyright violation; no doubt a mod will stop by in a bit and expand on that answer.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Thanks.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
That would be a copyright violation; no doubt a mod will stop by in a bit and expand on that answer.
How on earth does it get to be a copyright violation when the book is free?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #6
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
How on earth does it get to be a copyright violation when the book is free?

Regards, Alex
It's not free forever and it's suppose to be for people in America who have access to the Kindle store.
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer

In this particular case, it would also be a violation of the DMCA, since it has DRM and you'd need the either the PID of my Kindle and the ability to strip the DRM yourself (least offence at my end, just copyright violation) or I'd have to strip the DRM for you (much bigger no-no, at least in the US).

It would also violate the rules of this board, which don't allow such material to be posted.