Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Time for a new ereader

Hi all /wave

Well, Im in the market for a new ereader.

Ive had my current PB360 for just over 3 years now and I still love it, but its starting to show its age with buttons not being responsive to clicking etc.

I guess after 3 years of daily reading Ive started to wear it out =)

While I would actually love to replace it with another PB360+, im having problems find souces to buy it from sigh. I live in the USA and it appears that PocketBook has pulled out of the US market to concentrate over seas.

I cannt blame them, I just find it frustrating to not be able to buy the device I really like.

My question is, is there anotehr device out there of simular size factor etc that offers directory support for storing books that is readily availible in the US?

After being able to store books on my ereader in various ways via directory sorting etc Im not really willing to give it.

Thank you all very much.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote