Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-01-2008, 06:25 AM   #1
Vitara
Vitara began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
New Member with Query

Hello, I am a new UK visitor to this very interesting forum. I am looking to buy an e-reader, but would like one which allows me to annotate the pages. I think this is possible with the iRex Iliad, which is quite pricey, but are there any others with this facility? Many thanks in advance and a very Happy New Year to everyone. Linda
Vitara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Happy New Year Linda
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert