Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Live Blog Links for Apple Event

Apple's "Let's Talk iPhone" event is scheduled for Tue 04 Oct 2011 at 10am PDT (San Francisco) / 1pm EDT (New York). Times for other selected cities include: London at 6pm, Johannesburg at 7pm, Dubai & Moscow at 9pm, Singapore at 1am (Wed), Tokyo at 2am (Wed), and Sydney at 3am (Wed).

Links to live blogs are below. As I find more links, I'll post them here. If you have one, let me know and I'll post it.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-04-2011 at 05:10 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Thanks, TM. Hope to see Steve-o in a cameo one last time...
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I hope to see Steve at LOTS more Apple events!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Thanks for the links!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Pre-event coverage is starting. Grab a blog and enjoy.
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
thanks, tubemonkey.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

You're quite welcome, guys.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #8
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Man, some of the live blogs are having a lot of technical issues this morning. Looks like that CoveritLive/scribblelive server melted.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Man, some of the live blogs are having a lot of technical issues this morning. Looks like that CoveritLive/scribblelive server melted.
I noticed that. I gave up on CNET's blog.

I'm watching live video commentary on Buzz Out Loud and following This is my next... for live blogging.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Tim Cook is wearing black jeans and a dark grey or black button down. Evocative of Jobs, but not full on turtled. Stylish. I like this guy. Even if he did go to Auburn. [Engadget]
Posted at 01:04 pm by Mat Honan

MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

iPod touch refresh sucks. I won't be upgrading.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #12
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
iPod touch refresh sucks. I won't be upgrading.
No need for me to buy a new iPhone. I've thought about moving to Android but the work involved....meh, I'm lazy.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #13
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...

Quote:
Here it is. I can taste your disappointment from here. It tastes like 4SS.
Ummmm. Yeah.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #14
Tinks
Zealot
Tinks doesn't litterTinks doesn't litter

Device: Voyage
Thanks for all of the links tubemonkey. I'm about to buy a new cell phone and I wanted to see what apple is putting out before I purchase anything. I'm probably going to go with either a Samsung Galaxy S II or an iphone 5(if there's one being released).
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #15
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Ok, that "geofence" thing is pretty cool. And scary.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote