Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
Dottiejk
Dottiejk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Printing a list of books

Is there a way to print a list of all the books that I have in Calibre? I tried blocking them all and right clicking to select copy and then paste into Word but when I do that, I don't get the option to copy.
Dottiejk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottiejk View Post
Is there a way to print a list of all the books that I have in Calibre? I tried blocking them all and right clicking to select copy and then paste into Word but when I do that, I don't get the option to copy.
See the Creating catalogs: Start here sticky.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert