Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #16
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Thanks for the heads up igorsk. Thanks!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:39 PM   #17
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Didn't mean to stir things up. Just wanted to do right. However I'm sure that it was PG where I did download it. It is a book that I would definitely recommend.

EDIT: Apologies - On further checking, it was "ManyBooks.net". Sorry for the misinformation.

Last edited by slayda; 04-17-2007 at 01:49 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 PM   #18
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer
Hi all, actually I got it from manybooks.net and I thought mentioned something about their research showing that the copyright had not been renewed. Should we always wait for PG? I've noticed that they don't have everything that is copyright-free simply because there is such a vast amount.
Manybooks grabbed their copy from DP fairly early in the proofing process. They won't update until it posts to PG. They don't always grab their early copies from DP. They will usually answer questions promptly if you ask them.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:00 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Based on the supplied information, it sounds as though the book is fine, so I've put it back again for downloading. Thanks to everyone who helped out with this, and apologies to Travis for my erring on the side of caution.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #20
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
thanks for putting it back, let's all give harry an extra doughnut today, its monday
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #21
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Whew! I'm glad everything worked out ok and it's available again. It really is a great read. Thanks to everyone for staying on top of things.

Erring on the side of caution is always the way to go, that's what makes our forum so great--we all care about what's going on.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote