Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Swiss Family Robinson free on Books on Board

The classic tale of the Swiss Family Robinson is free on Books on Board..
http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...081&v=synopsis
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Thanks for the info. Started to download it but then realized it has Adobe DRM on it. Which if at all possible I try to stay away from. Sometimes its not possible but in this instance it is.

Thanks for posting this though.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Thanks for the info. Started to download it but then realized it has Adobe DRM on it. Which if at all possible I try to stay away from. Sometimes its not possible but in this instance it is.

Thanks for posting this though.
Strange: I didn't notice DRM on my copy..
Old 01-30-2010, 04:05 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Not free for me...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:06 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Why bother? It's in the public domain, and been available right here at MR for free for several years, in a very nice version created by Patricia.

Last edited by HarryT; 01-30-2010 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Typo.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:18 AM   #6
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why bother? It's in the public domain, and been available right here at MR for free for several years, in a very nice version created by Patricia.
I merely mention it to let people know there's a freebie available - not to recommend the ebook
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
And all Harry is saying is that it's been free right here, for several years.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
And other places-I got my free copy from manybooks.net before I found MR. (But it's good to remind people-I've also *bought* a number of books that I later discovered were available for free. I do try to remember to check, but sometimes I get in a hurry.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote