Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
MrWhippy
MrWhippy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Manage Multiple Kindle Devices

Hi Folks,

I am trying to find a way to allow one install of Calibre to automatically email some scheduled news feeds to multiple Kindles (two seperate email addresses).

I can only find a way to email all the subscribed feeds to both devices, rather than some feeds to one device and maybe some different feeds to another device/address, which is what I am after.

Basically I got my Dad a Kindle for xmas, and would like to be able to sign him up for some of the news feeds, but not have to have him receive some of the other feeds I have got for my own Kindle.

He doesn't have a computer that is switched on all the time, whereas I do, so to be able to control which device gets which feed from a single install of Calibre would be really useful.

Any chance of this being added in the future?, (assuming I haven't missed how to do it in the current version)
MrWhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's not a feature I care about, so unless some other calibre developer volunteers to implement it, it's not likely to be implemented.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
MrWhippy
MrWhippy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Shame, thanks for the reply anyway.

Nice work on an otherwise very useful app.
MrWhippy is offline   Reply With Quote