Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #61
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Mini = 55,91€
Sleep cover = 14,99€ <- discounted!!!
(I'm between you and UK )

So 89€ for a Glo is really tempting
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #62
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
It is me again, sorry for the double post.
So, it is done: I've bought a Kobo Mini I am discovering it since Sunday, so everything is still new and unknown. So far, I like its size very much. That is so convenient to hold the reader with one hand, without any unnecessary tension in the wrist

I will get back to you as soon as I am more accustomed to this little guy.

Many thanks to all of you for your nice inputs
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert