Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 07:27 AM   #1
nancystuart
nancystuart began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
using VPN for downloading e-books

Hey guys! I was just wondering about the people from 3rd world country. They do not have the means or access or buying power to acquire books that are costly. So I asked a friend what he does to acquire oxford press books; he told me that he torrent them using Ivacy VPN so as to stay anonymous. Is this legal, and if not how can people from the 3rd world country gain access to such costly books online?
Old 12-15-2015, 07:30 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Moderator Notice

Mobileread does not allow ANY discussion of means for pirating content.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
books, illegal, question, torrenting, vpn