Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
Menu hacks?

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has worked on modifying the menu when reading books. It'd be nice to get the table of contents without two button presses: Menu | Navigate Page. I searched the forums but it seems no one has tried working on that.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
idle
I Do Like Ebooks
idle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocketbook Ultra 650
You don't need to go to the menu for navigation. Just touch the bottom of the page where it says Page X of Y and the navigation page pops up.
idle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
Didn't notice that. Thanks.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote