Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Alternative browsers like K-Meleon....

Have been a happy Firefox user for a long time, however, 3.6 has been annoying me a bit...So, I went back to K-meleon and am writing from that browser now. Any other members use alternative browsers besides FF, Chrome, Safari and IE?
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
I use opera while on ubuntu.. do I win the being different game?
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

mmmm. would say so. I use Opera from time to time but it gets hung up on me...
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I'm glad I'm not the only one muttering about Firefox 3.6 !!!

It's SLOW to load up first time, and it doesn't support the English Dictionary ..... (yet)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I use Safari sometimes just because it looks nice, (I think perhaps I'm a closet Apple bitch! Help - can I be cured?), but keep coming back to Firefox, mostly I think because of the smooth scroll thingy. I don't use a mouse and it seems to make life a bit easier.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2010, 06:39 AM   #6
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

apples are good for you ....
Old 05-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
hidari
MR Drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
I use Safari sometimes just because it looks nice, (I think perhaps I'm a closet Apple bitch! Help - can I be cured?), but keep coming back to Firefox, mostly I think because of the smooth scroll thingy. I don't use a mouse and it seems to make life a bit easier.
Never use a mouse myself... Only touchpad or touchpad mouse for me... or.... keyboard....

Yes. FF 3.6.3 is a right Pain in my opinion... hopefully they will smooth it out in the near
Old 05-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #8
GeoffC

....?past?