Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I got my first review on Amazon UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Mar 2011

I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
CHunter_Author
Zealot
CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CHunter_Author ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Congrats!
CHunter_Author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #18
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you. Went to your website. Good luck with your novels.

Pam
Old 04-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #19
PamelaMary
Guru

Got the first review from Amazon UK - thanks to Bookworm in Wales!

Loved it, 30 Mar 2011
By Bookworm - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

"I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant."
Old 04-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #20
PamelaMary
Guru

Ereader News Today featured THE LIVING IMAGE in their bargain books.

http://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-...ctions/674193/

Last edited by PamelaMary; 04-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #21
PamelaMary
Guru

Thinking of changing the cover. Would appreciate thoughts on this image.

I didn't buy it so the Istock logo is still on the picture. Just added graphics.

Last edited by PamelaMary; 04-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #22
PamelaMary
Guru

Here's one of my favorite reviews from Amazon:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 21, 2011
A Kid's Review

This review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. To me this book has it all..pace is nice, good character development, building tension, spying/counterespionage, romance etc. After reading this I am now interested in reading her other books. I would recommend this book to anyone.

Thank you to this reviewer
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #23
PamelaMary
Guru

Big Al reviewed The Living Image

On his famous blog, Big Al did a review. I love his summary. And he was kind enough to email me several times about the novel.

Here's the link: http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/201...m-richter.html

And here's his summary: Fashion designer Sabrina Miller falls asleep at a tanning salon and wakes up face to face with her double. Sabrina names her Eve (for all the obvious reasons) and discovers she is a clone with enhancements. While sharing the same DNA, Eve is physically much sturdier and stronger. A computer implanted in her brain and loaded with Sabrina’s memories makes her smarter, at least in pure knowledge. Things get dicey for both when the CIA, KGB, and a Japanese businessman all decide they want the technology used to create Eve for their own uses.

Thanks to Big Al
Old 05-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #24
PamelaMary
Guru

THE LIVING IMAGE - at The Frugal eReader

THE LIVING IMAGE was posted under Bargain Books!

Here's the Link:

http://thefrugalereader.com/2011/03/...-richter-0-99/

It's still 99 cents
Old 05-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #25
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living image on Free Library for Kindle

Free Library for Kindle featured THE LIVING IMAGE under it's bargain books.

It's a nice place where they have a feature where the novel is in ebook form and you can turn pages just like on an ebook.

http://www.freenovelbooks-and-bargai...m-richter.html
Old 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #26
PamelaMary
Guru

Nice Review from UK

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 21 May 2011
By Black Rose (Wales) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting mix of action/thriller, sci-fi, suspense and love. The relationship that develops between Sabrina and Eve is amusing as eventually they learn from each other (human teaching computer and vice-visa). It's an unusual story which leaves you wanting to know more about what happens next.
I would recommend this book very highly!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru

Reader comments I got on Facebook

Here are some comments from Elva as she read The Living Image. I got permission to post them because they are so cute:

- am really enjoying The Living Image! fun, funny (love the buffoonish goon brothers!) only at 20%.

-well, the novel's climate has changed....the double has developed hormones and memories - and maybe an agenda...The proverbial Plot Thickens

-Sooo fun!! Kindly brilliant scientist, his greedy, goon lawyer sons, the CIA, KGB, a Japanese ego-maniac, the Yakusa, and a computer twin who gulps Mrs. Butterworth's and likes Creme de Menthe w/soda & crunching roast bones. Funny, Smart. (Took a break for Friday night fun but almost half-way now.)

-Living Image: @ 81%. HATE Hashimoto. Disliking Mark. Liking Ivar. Love the goons (for comedy). Has this story been optioned for a film? It needs to be. later! el

Old 06-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #28
PamelaMary
Guru

Elva's Review on Amazon

The previous post is Elva's remarks from my Facebook page. Here's her review. There are spoilers, but I love it!

I really enjoyed Pam Richter's "The Living Image" and pretty much devoured it! It was fun, fast-paced,smart, and it was funny.

A kindly, brilliant scientist develops a supercomputer that to implant into into a human baby, then cloned from a fashion model. His greedy, goon lawyer sons find out and look for buyers. (They find more than they can handle!) The US Gov't also finds out...and everyone wants this potential bionic weapon, er...human.

What ensues involves the CIA, the KGB, a Japanese ego-maniacal mogul, the Yakusa - all looking for this stunning, superhuman and her look-alike. They are identical, but one gulps pancake syrup, likes Creme de Menthe w/soda, & enjoys crunching roast bones. One of them bites when angry. The other is a smart, part-time model, a full-time fashion designer, and boutique owner.

Did I mention the KGB agent is smokin'? So is the investigative reporter. So, there is romance: both sweet and sexy.

The danger is taut and fast-paced. There's even a Republican Convention!

The identical women develop a deep, sisterly twin love and loyalty. This was a beautifully written aspect in the story.

Easy to read escape. Pure enjoyment! Curl up w/a cuppa something and a box of cookies.
It's only 99cents. A steal.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
PamelaMary
Guru

Review by author Douglas Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun, sexy, superpowered read, June 16, 2011
By Jeffrey D. Pratt

"Take a sexy model, duplicate. Add in a nice old genius and two bumbling sons who somehow became lawyers. Stir in some spies and Japanese bad guys. You get amazing fun.

Pamela Richter has created an exciting read that jumps from the starting gate. She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action.

This is an incredibly fun read, that I was in the midst of reading when my Kindle died. I had to wait a few days to finish. It was well worth the wait."

______________________________-
Thanks to readers and authors like Douglas who take the time to write reviews.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #30
PamelaMary
Guru

New Cover

I just bought this for a new cover for The Living Image. The graphics I can change, and probably will.

Would love comments from anyone about what you think.