Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
OnyxBoox Cloud Manager

This software is allocated from the Polish firmware in executable file. Runs on the latest firmwares (1.8)
Verified for i62M HD, i62ML and M92M.
Must be compatible with the i62 and M92.
Download for models 6 "
Download for models 9.7 "
installation:
1) unzip the file to the internal memory of the device
2) run installcloud2.oar
reboot the device
3) agree to a updating application
4) enter the account information Dropbox | GoogleDrive | Storino
5) press Back
6) reboot the device
7) in the "applications" launch "Cloud"

Это программное обеспечение выделено из польской прошивки в исполняемый файл. Работает на последних прошивках (1.8)
Проверено для i62M HD, i62ML и M92M.
Должно быть совместимо и с i62 и с M92.
Скачать для моделей 6"
Скачать для моделей 9,7"
Установка:
1) распаковать архив на внутреннюю память устройства
2) запустить installcloud2.oar
перезагрузить устройство
3) согласиться на обновление приложения
4) ввести данные аккаунта Dropbox | GoogleDrive | Storino
5) нажать Back
6) перезагрузить устройство
7) в папке "приложения" запустить "Cloud"
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
crazydog
error
crazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Keyboard, M92
thx

thx kirith, it works perfect!

tested on Onyx Boox M92 with Booxtor's latest firmware.

step 3) it didn't ask to update any application

crazydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
thx kirith, it works perfect!
tested on Onyx Boox M92 with Booxtor's latest firmware.
step 3) it didn't ask to update any application
Possible the new firmware requires a newer version. I installed on the firmware of the Chinese M92 v.1.8 from 2013.04.02. The application updated to version 1.2

Возможно новые версии прошивки требуют новой версии. Я установил на китайскую прошивку от М92 v.1.8 от 2013.04.02. Приложение обновилось до версии 1.2

Last edited by Kirith; 04-18-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Thank You
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
gettix
gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.gettix can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Thank you so much Kirith! This is really great.

But there were some things I noticed while installing and maybe this will help others:

Step 1) 2) as Kirith told

Step 3) after waiting-circle-symbol disappears and nothing further happend, I rebooted manually
Step 4) Cloud was installed correcty to Applications
Step 5) Go to Applications and start "Cloud" (There is also "Cloud Fast Start" in Applications, maybe this works too, but "Cloud" is possibly the safer way)
Step 6) Cloud asked if I want to update (Firmware 1.8 with multitasking feature)
Step 7) Let it update to 1.2
Step 8) After nothing happend I started "Cloud" again
Step 9) Now I was asked for my login credentials and if I want Cloud to access google drive (I think it will be similar with dropbox and maybe storino)
Step 10) Cloud and "Cloud Fast Start" is usable (and incredible useful too ;-))

I mean this is basically what Kirith already wrote but maybe a little more detailed - so basically it's just for confusion XD
gettix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:19 AM   #6
Kirith
schoolteacher

gettix, I am very glad that your way is working! Hacking possible differently ;-)

gettix, Я очень рад что и Ваш способ - работает! Взламывать можно по-разному ;-)
Old 07-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #7
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
works Excellent! -> M92
Kirith - thank's for your contribution!!!
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
tomaschavez00
Enthusiast
tomaschavez00 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Using the "cloud manager" is it possible to "autosync" all files... I mean like pressing a button and the software will download ALL the files that are missing in my M92?
tomaschavez00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
wmmania
wmmania began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Critical Error on Google Drive

Thank you so much first of all.

BTW, there is an error when using Google Drive.
While downloading some files on my google drive, it says a message like this.

No Space left
No spce left on device. Please remove some files and try again.

What happened?
'cause my brand new 32GB FAT32 sandisk SD card has no files at all in SD slot.
Plus, there are only few files on Boox M92 device.(90% free for internal mem.)
wmmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
Alf77
Enthusiast
Alf77 began at the beginning.

Device: M92 & M96
Doesn't Work for me

Simply can't install it.

A little bit of animated progress indicator, then everything stops and nothig is installed.
Alf
Alf77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #11
davideg
davideg began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf77 View Post
Simply can't install it.

A little bit of animated progress indicator, then everything stops and nothig is installed.
Alf
I'm getting your same problem, does anybody knows how to get cloud working in the latest firmware version?

I'm trying to install it on M92 firmware version 1.8.20130407

Last edited by davideg; 02-16-2014 at 02:44 PM.
davideg is offline   Reply With Quote