Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
sammyF
sammyF began at the beginning.

Device: iriver cover
Coverstory European Language Packs : Which one?

I just successfully upgraded my Cover Story to 1.15 (and not seeing much difference so far), and I wanted to apply the language pack. As usual, the iRiver site is incredibly good at not only not explaining anything. There are two EU packs eu_cdon and eu_waterstones. I bought my device from Amazon, so ... anybody knows which one I should apply (or whether I shouldn't even both with it anyway)?

thanks in advance
sammyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Just a guess here, Sammy. CDON is a distributor of CD's (what else?) but also of other electronic stuff, games, dvds, ebooks, and I see white goods. We know that Waterstones is a bookshop in, I think, the UK, so I'm guessing that these two packs are some kind of tie-in of your Cover Story to the appropriate outlet rather than some special feature like being able to see foreign characters on the screen. CDON operates in Sweden, but I don't know if they're exclusively a Swedish company.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
sammyF
sammyF began at the beginning.

Device: iriver cover
ahh ... OEM pack so to speak. figures. Thanks James
sammyF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coverstory, iriver, language, update