Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #61
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
I got my email, who is next?
I think you're the last one in the chain. You might as well redeem it straight away IMO. There'll be another chain eventually.

But if you wanted, you could wait a couple of days and see if anyone else wants to join in.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #62
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
Paul,

Just curious what the length of these chains typically is? I really thought it would go farther than 6 or 7 people.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
Paul,

Just curious what the length of these chains typically is? I really thought it would go farther than 6 or 7 people.
The longest chain I've ever run was the one before this that got to 15 people, IIRC. I'd be delighted if the chains ran longer, as I think that introducing people to Baen books and webscriptions is a good thing.

But it does require new people who are interested in SF/Fantasy to notice the thread and sign up to it. Even at Mobileread there's a limited number of new members.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #64
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'll wait a bit before finishing my process. Hopefully someone will pop up.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #65
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Is it too late to 'me too'. Sorry, a bit late to this - what do i need to do, if I'm not too late that is?
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #66
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGeometry View Post
Is it too late to 'me too'. Sorry, a bit late to this - what do i need to do, if I'm not too late that is?
Just send me your email in a PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #67
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Email PM'd, thanks very much.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:27 AM   #68
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Email PM'd, thanks very much.
You're now on the list. Let us know when you receive the gift code.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:01 AM   #69
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.

I sent my gift code to NightGeometry. Thanks to everybody in the chain, this is awesome!
Old 04-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #70
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
I sent my gift code to NightGeometry. Thanks to everybody in the chain, this is awesome!
Thanks for letting us know. I hope you enjoy the books.

Do also look at the books in the Free Library at webscription.net; Well over 100 free SF/Fantasy ebooks, most originally published by Baen Books.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #71
NightGeometry
Zealot

Gift code not received yet, is it normally a couple of hours thing, or a couple of days thing?

Obviously I'll be happy to add anyone else from my order.

Thanks for this.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #72
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Gift code not received yet, is it normally a couple of hours thing, or a couple of days thing?
It should be fairly quick. Do check your spam folder. The subject line will be

[NAME] has sent you a free Baen WebScription eBook
Old 04-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #73
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.

I sent it one step before the process finished.. added a note and everything. I don't know what's wrong. :/
Old 05-01-2011, 02:43 AM   #74
NightGeometry
Zealot

It turned up, sorry, I had some other stuff to go do, and didn't come back yesterday evening to let you know.

I'll wait till at least Tuesday in case anyone else wants to be added. Presumably if they do I click the 'gift registry' button.

Again, thanks.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #75
Animus2.0
Animus2.0 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad
If I'm not too late off the mark can I join in too please? Thank you.
Animus2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote