Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Truth About Cheating - Free Oprah Download

Oprah's opened up free downloads of the book The Truth About Cheating through Thursday, February 12 at 7P PST. It's a .pdf book, so those of us with non-supported readers (come on, Kindle) will have to convert or read through other means.

Oprah's Free Download - The Truth About Cheating
BurBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Nice find! She did this recently with Suze Orman's latest book.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #3
limecello
limecello began at the beginning.

Device: none
oh thanks for posting this
limecello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limecello View Post
oh thanks for posting this
My pleasure! Love your screen name; have some homemade lemoncello aging and getting ready to be bottled - limecello is my next favorite.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurBunny View Post
Oprah's opened up free downloads of the book The Truth About Cheating through Thursday, February 12 at 7P PST. It's a .pdf book, so those of us with non-supported readers (come on, Kindle) will have to convert or read through other means.

Oprah's Free Download - The Truth About Cheating
Thank you, BurBunny.

Quote:
My pleasure! Love your screen name; have some homemade lemoncello aging and getting ready to be bottled - limecello is my next favorite.
OK, I'll ask.... What is lemoncello?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #6
BurBunny
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
OK, I'll ask.... What is lemoncello?
It's a lovely liqueur which originated in the Naples area of Italy. Its essense and flavor come from the oil of lemon rinds combined with sugar and grain alcohol. Light, sweet and potent.

It's fairly easy to make at home (which is how it's traditionally done in Italy for most households), and in my case I use good quality vodka and a combination of Splenda and simple sugar to cut down on the sugars. Making it at home, I can also cut down on the sweetness, as I find most of the varieties imported to the US to be too sweet, and without the essential lightness of the varieties I came to love in Italy.

It's traditionally served chilled in summer, and is great over ices or ice creams. Limecello is a varient made with limes. I actually use a couple limes in my variety to give it more depth of flavor.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
It's a lovely liqueur which originated in the Naples area of Italy. Its essense and flavor come from the oil of lemon rinds combined with sugar and grain alcohol. Light, sweet and potent.

It's fairly easy to make at home (which is how it's traditionally done in Italy for most households), and in my case I use good quality vodka and a combination of Splenda and simple sugar to cut down on the sugars. Making it at home, I can also cut down on the sweetness, as I find most of the varieties imported to the US to be too sweet, and without the essential lightness of the varieties I came to love in Italy.

It's traditionally served chilled in summer, and is great over ices or ice creams. Limecello is a varient made with limes. I actually use a couple limes in my variety to give it more depth of flavor.
Thanks, BurBunny..... now I can stop wondering
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #8
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Thanks

Thanks BurBunny - it's downloading now!

Great find!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #9
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Did anyone else have problems with this file ? I downloaded it last week (before the offer ended),loaded the book into my reader,only to find it was totally blank.After I got back from the long weekend and had time,I looked for the file on my PC,only to find it was intact. I think this is the only time this has happened that I can't see a PDF transferred on my reader.

Any suggestions-I don't really want to read this on my laptop-if there's some sort of conversion issue,I'd like to know so I can be prepared or change the format ..... I have a PRS700.

Thanks in advance.
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
babygator
babygator began at the beginning.

Device: none
another great thing to add to the ereader, thx!!
babygator is offline   Reply With Quote