Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Missing characters (fonts) on device and more

@GRiker
I noticed the the Catalog marks books Read (from my custom column) that appear as Check mark in Calibre's Book Viewer, but as a ? on my PEz (ADE).

I sort of remember that rating stars were missing (I think I have hacked the template to use ASCII Asterisk)

Lastly, the Date on the cover never gets updated on rebuild.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
@GRiker
I noticed the the Catalog marks books Read (from my custom column) that appear as Check mark in Calibre's Book Viewer, but as a ? on my PEz (ADE).
Probably an issue with the PEz's font. I'm thinking about making the 'Read' character and rating star character assignable in the UI.

Quote:
I sort of remember that rating stars were missing (I think I have hacked the template to use ASCII Asterisk)
Could be another limited font issue.

Quote:
Lastly, the Date on the cover never gets updated on rebuild.
Actually, by design. If a cover already exists for the catalog, it won't be re-written. This is for people who create a custom cover. If you delete the cover before generating a new catalog, a new cover will be created.
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert