Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
gilamon75
gilamon75 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Android Multimedia tablet & Color E Reader
Exclamation Pandigital Android Multimedia Tablet & Color EReader

Hi, everyone. I received this for Christmas and when I plug into computer (using Vista OS) I receive message" found new hardware" searching for driver S3C6410 Android ADB". Then it says Windows cannot find driver - provide driver on CD with hardware. Which I do not have. I have searched Adobe and Pandigital and Windows for this driver.

When I try to use WiFi it will not accept my password for router even tho I have two laptops using password.

What can I try next? I emailed Pandigital and tried 800 number which never answers and always busy.

Device says it uses Adobe Mobile Technology so I downloaded Adobe Air thinking it might have right driver.
gilamon75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, gilamon I hope you get it sorted out.
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello and welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
gilamon75
gilamon75 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Android Multimedia tablet & Color E Reader
Add to my post: On another forum found out that Windows is recognizing Ebook as a phone so ignore Windows alert and proceed.

Still cannot get on WiFi - My SSID shows up on Ebook as strong signal but cannot connect.
gilamon75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2011, 06:40 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You realize, of course, that this is the Introduce Yourself forum?

Members come here to introduce themselves.

You might wish to visit our forums to determine where to post your questions.

After doing that, why not come back here and.....well......Introduce yourself.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote