Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-29-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Merritt, A.: Dwellers in the Mirage. v1. 29 May 07

Another great fantasy novel and an incredible read. I have some incredible covers for each Book on this one.

Here's what one person wrote:

"Very much in the tradition of Edgar Rice Burroughs and H. Rider Haggard, Merritt was one of the early avatars of swords & sorcery fantasy novels. He emerged from the pulp magazines of the 30s and 40s to write novels which went on to influence a generation after him."

I hope you enjoy this.

Let me know if any problems exist, please, and I'll fix them.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Dwellers in the Mirage.lrf (660.3 KB, 1093 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Oh very fun! I've never heard of this guy, so looking forward to trying this book out! Thanks!!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
This is way cool. Donald Grant publishers unearhted his books abd published the moon pool and the face in the abyss. Both are great. Now I'm getting these too.

This Sony Reader is sweet! Free books!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White
This is way cool. Donald Grant publishers unearhted his books abd published the moon pool and the face in the abyss. Both are great. Now I'm getting these too.

This Sony Reader is sweet! Free books!

Hey! Thanks, as i'm a book collector. Back in the 70s, I collected Grant's books when they started publishing the Conan books in hardcover.

Don
Old 06-01-2007, 08:39 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Donald Grant is great. I wish we could get the Kane books by Karl Edward Wagner in Sony Reader format.

Any clue?
Advert
Old 06-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I love Karl Edward Wagner's stuff and actually have them on my GEB 1100 reader. I suppose I could run them through BD and put them on my Reader. However - to the best of my knowlege - they are NOT available for upload on this website due to copyright restrictions.

I read Wagner's stuff back in the early 70s, when I was just getting into sword and sorcery as a nutural outgrowth of my infatuation with Robert E. Howard and Fritz Leiber.

Anyway, I wish I could make his work available here.

Don
Old 06-02-2007, 01:06 AM   #7
Roy White
Evangelist

Well then.. Where did you buy the e-files you have of his and do you think BD would convert them? I fugure if I buy the files and then dont share them with anyone I can convert them.. Am I wrong?
Old 06-02-2007, 03:40 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib
I love Karl Edward Wagner's stuff and actually have them on my GEB 1100 reader. I suppose I could run them through BD and put them on my Reader. However - to the best of my knowlege - they are NOT available for upload on this website due to copyright restrictions.
I'm afraid that's absolutely right. Wagner lived from 1945 until 1994, so his books will not enter the public domain anywhere in the world until 2064 .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote