Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 05:08 PM   #46
awesomevegan
Connoisseur
awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindleing since 11/4/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
How dare you read when there are ears to be scatched! Keendle is lower life-form than kittehs! Keendle deserves kitteh's four pounds per square inch of paw pressure!
WOW!!! That is so perfect! Are you a cat-whisperer?

He sits on me when I read He is the cutest thing!

Snuggle Kitteh + Keendle = happy Jen :-D
awesomevegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:24 PM   #47
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No thanks... I dislike cat photos and think LOLCats are a disgrace to the internet.

BOb
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #48
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
No thanks... I dislike cat photos and think LOLCats are a disgrace to the internet.

BOb
On the contrary, I think the interwebs is a disgrace to the kittehs!
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #49
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomevegan View Post
WOW!!! That is so perfect! Are you a cat-whisperer?

He sits on me when I read He is the cutest thing!

Snuggle Kitteh + Keendle = happy Jen :-D
Is kitteh's job to sit on you and be cute. (I hope he's not too heavy.)
Old 01-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #50
Libby Cone
scribbler
Libby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Heater cat

It's cold and drafty in here; my big dude just sat on my lap and I'm getting nice and toasty!
Libby Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #51
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Cone View Post
It's cold and drafty in here; my big dude just sat on my lap and I'm getting nice and toasty!
Yes, they're useful that way. They make great foot warmers and blankets.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #52
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Yes, they're useful that way. They make great foot warmers and blankets.
They make good appetizers too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #53
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:

BOb
kitteh pilotbob
Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #54
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:

BOb
See? This is why I have more karma than you!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #55
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
See? This is why I have more karma than you!
I yam what I yam.

BOb
Old 01-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #56
cush
Virtual Staggerwing Flier
cush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle (and an iMac)
Quote:

BOb
I need your secret, BOb. I put one of mine up on the counter with all the ingredients for some yummy appetizers and told him to get on with it. All he did was to eat the ingredients!
cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #57
awesomevegan
Connoisseur
awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindleing since 11/4/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by cush View Post
I need your secret, BOb. I put one of mine up on the counter with all the ingredients for some yummy appetizers and told him to get on with it. All he did was to eat the ingredients!
You got some well deserved Karma on that one lol!!!
awesomevegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #58
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You have to put Tabasco on the ingredients so that he won't eat it.

BOb
Old 01-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #59
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #60
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
How dare you read when there are ears to be scatched! Keendle is lower life-form than kittehs! Keendle deserves kitteh's four pounds per square inch of paw pressure!
LOL. My Kindle case actually has teeth marks on it.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, broken, byetta, kindle, screen