Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #286
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Black Friday Deals - Home Theater

Note: listings below may or may not be offered online -- best prices -- on sale now

Media Boxes

Roku HD Special Offer -- $80
  • Roku HD
  • Hulu Plus - 6 months
  • HDMI Cable
  • Free Shipping

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-22-2012 at 01:22 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #287
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Check the Black Friday Deals - MP3 & Media Players thread. Most of the items there -- Galaxy Players, iPods, Sansa Clips -- are currently on sale and available online.
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #288
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Just ordered the $40 HD Roku to go with my new HD TV.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #289
wgwood
Camping Fool
wgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three notes

Device: Nook STR, Nook Color w/CM 7.2
Refurb Nook Color for $59

How about a refurb Nook Color for $59: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOOK-Color-B...-/300725201564

Sold by Barnes and Noble
wgwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #290
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgwood View Post
How about a refurb Nook Color for $59: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOOK-Color-B...-/300725201564

Sold by Barnes and Noble
I guess the one I have listed on ebay isn't going to sell today LOL
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #291
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Just ordered the $40 HD Roku to go with my new HD TV.
I was looking at those as well. A word of caution: the 2XD and 2XS are the only ones that do 1080p.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #292
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
The 4gb Sansa Clip Zips are on sale for $30 at B&H Photo through November 26, free shipping in U.S., no sales tax outside NY. They don't have the two new colors, though. See here.

I've ordered from B&H in the past. They're excellent.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #293
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Most of the stores listed in the OP are now live!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #294
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I was looking at those as well. A word of caution: the 2XD and 2XS are the only ones that do 1080p.
I don't care, the TV I got probably doesn't even do 1080p. I'll be running SD (cable) on it, anyway, not going to pay for a 3rd digital box for the house.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #295
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

$14.99 (63% off)
Save on SanDisk microSDHC 32GB...

Good price at Amazon for another hour or so.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #296
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
$14.99 (63% off)
Save on SanDisk microSDHC 32GB...

Good price at Amazon for another hour or so.
Dang, you beat me. Was just about to post that. That's what I get for taking a banana break.

BTW, $15 for a 32GB Std mSD card is the best deal so far. Unless you're using it for photography or shooting videos, standard mSD will do for most other uses.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #297
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I thought that was the best price. My mom ordered one, too. I'm surprised they are not sold out already.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #298
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Not exactly electronics, but if anyone sees the m-edge cover for the K4NT cheap please let me know. I ended up with two K4NT yesterday, one for me, one for my mom.
Thanks!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #299
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I'm surprised they are not sold out already.
Same here. The 2nd best deal is the SanDisk Ultra 32GB card at Costco for $16.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #300
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Not exactly electronics, but if anyone sees the m-edge cover for the K4NT cheap please let me know. I ended up with two K4NT yesterday, one for me, one for my mom.
Thanks!
S
Accessories are allowed here. I didn't set up a separate category for them, because it would take too much time.

I'll add you to the Wishlist in the OP.