Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #271
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I got an email this morning that my non-SO Kindle will arrive on Friday. It still says "shipping soon." No serial number yet.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #272
Ler0y Jenkins
Connoisseur
Ler0y Jenkins doesn't litterLer0y Jenkins doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I ordered mine towards the midddle of August, if I recall correctly. Origionally my delivery date was October 11th, but has been moved up to October 5th.

Kevin
Ler0y Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #273
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I got an email this morning that my non-SO Kindle will arrive on Friday. It still says "shipping soon." No serial number yet.
Same here
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #274
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ler0y Jenkins View Post
I ordered mine towards the midddle of August, if I recall correctly. Origionally my delivery date was October 11th, but has been moved up to October 5th.

Kevin
Sept. 6 was the first date you could order. It wasn't even announced until that date. Unless...are you a looper?
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #275
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Yay!!! Mine shipped today! Just got confirmation. A week ahead of schedule!!! Now I won't have to look at my KPW cover and imagine a KPW sitting in it.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #276
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
Sept. 6 was the first date you could order. It wasn't even announced until that date. Unless...are you a looper?
Pretty good movie!

Of course I am from the future and have only been sent back to this time to cause havoc!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #277
DianaB
Voracious Reader
DianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Voyage
I ordered my KPW w/o special offers on September 7, and had an original delivery estimate of Thursday, October 11. It just shipped, slated to arrive Friday, October 5. Yay! This is fortunate, because my son needs my Kindle Keyboard for school starting Friday.
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #278
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
I signed up for Prime free trial, changed my free shipping to free 2-day, and my PW has now shipped and will arrive on Oct. 5 rather than the Oct. 16-20 they were quoting. Actually, it always said Oct. 16-20 up until the status changed to shipped.

Oh and I have a serial number, Kindle PW email address, and a bunch of dictionaries added to my account. I also have a pending delivery for a book called "Welcome."
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #279
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
The wife's is here. Was waiting when I came home from work. I'll let you guys know if she complains after Oct 11
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #280
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
There is always a frenzy when the latest Kindles start shipping but this year Amazon is really disorganized. I pre-ordered (wifi) as soon as the site was live on 9/6 and was given a 10/10 delivery with Prime/1-day. Happily, that magically changed yesterday morning to shipping soon with a c/c charge. Nothing has happened since. They've had my $$ for two days and still no PW. Really poor execution.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #281
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I just got an email that my non-SO will arrive tomorrow, not Friday, as my earlier email indicated. The UPS tracking info confirms this.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #282
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
My PW has shipped! It says it should arrive on Monday, even though I have two day shipping. Weird.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #283
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Mine should be here Monday, after arriving on time (Oct 2nd) at the forwarder myus. They in turn shipped it yesterday and Fedex is giving me a delivery date of Monday October 8th. I should then receive it a week after it was originally shipped, which is not bad considering the distance and the complcation.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #284
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Mine should be here Monday, after arriving on time (Oct 2nd) at the forwarder myus. They in turn shipped it yesterday and Fedex is giving me a delivery date of Monday October 8th. I should then receive it a week after it was originally shipped, which is not bad considering the distance and the complcation.
Same here. It will actually get to my depot here in Australia on Saturday but they wont be open. I get myus.com to use DHL.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #285
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Same here. It will actually get to my depot here in Australia on Saturday but they wont be open. I get myus.com to use DHL.
I used to prefer DHL, but their handling costs are so unpredictable nowadays that I stopped using them. Fedex is cheaper in most of Europe than DHL is when importing from the US and using express service (incredible but true, at least for France, Spain or Germany).
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote