Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
kaushik
kaushik began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile MOBI Converter

Is there any software like Mobiperl in Java which converts HTML to .MOBI format.....If so pls mention......I need it very urgently
kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Sounds like a good exercise for the interested student

You get to learn Perl, Mobi and java - what's not to like?
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I have to admit... I'm very intrigued about what sort of HTML2MOBI conversion crisis could only be averted with a Java-based solution.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
I had the same need and finally after hours of searching resorted to writing my own. Currently its a work in progress and based on discussion with team might decide releasing it as an open source library.
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote