Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Shadow Panther
Shadow Panther began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Managing Kindle Collections via Calibre

Hi guys,

I have a Kindle 3G, now on the Kindle one can create collections and then move the books into the collections.

Now my question is, is there a way that I can from Calibre create and move the books into those collections ? I know that the help me file speaks about that in the device view you can double click one the collections and edit them there but the only thing that happens if I double click on the file is that it opens the reader that comes with the program, also if you right-click there is no option of editing to what collection the book belongs.

If there is someone out there that can help me it will be appreciated. I really don't want to sit with the Kindle and move 59 books into a collection one by one
Shadow Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...es-on-the-nook
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
You can also try this plugin: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118635
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote