Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
Miladysa
Enthusiast
Miladysa doesn't litterMiladysa doesn't litter

Device: none
Important Notice Volume II Refuge of Delayed Souls

If you downloaded Volume Two of Refuge of Delayed Souls before today (29 January 2010) please re download it using the following free coupon QF33B

There was a problem with the original download which has now been rectified. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Miladysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
There seems to be only one version there (dated 26 Jan) - what was the problem?
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Hi Chris

Oh dear

Chapter 18 - Worms was missing. Starts on Page 62 of the updated online version that I can see from my smashwords dashboard.

I have no idea why the problem happened.

Could you please let me know if Chapter 18 is included in the version you have/can see?

Thank you.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #4
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miladysa View Post
Hi Chris

Oh dear

Chapter 18 - Worms was missing. Starts on Page 62 of the updated online version that I can see from my smashwords dashboard.

I have no idea why the problem happened.

Could you please let me know if Chapter 18 is included in the version you have/can see?

Thank you.
Hi Miladysa

I downloaded the Sony version

Viewing in Sony library software - Chapter Seventeen – Supply and Demand is on page 85 then Chapter Nineteen – Hades Hill on page 93 of that version - no chapter 18. Total pages 112.

Chapter Thirteen – Heyleigh Stones is on page 63

Not read it yet just skipped to find you an answer
Old 01-29-2010, 07:04 AM   #5
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I just downloaded from Smash.... I have chapter 18, "worms" but in the ePub it starts on page 94.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #6
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Thank you gentlemen.

No idea how this has happened. I did experience upload problems on the night.

I really appreciate your help - thank you very much.

Once again, sincere apologies to anyone who experienced problems with the earlier version.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #7
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Got the new version! Thanks for the heads up!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
columbus
Wizard

LRF OK now, chapter 18 page 93
Old 01-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Thanks dsvick

Great news Chris - thank you for your help with this - much appreciated