Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #61
lisgielen
lisgielen began at the beginning.

Device: nokia 6760slide, irex iliad, (nokia 3250)
Done reading, and I loved it. The ending is good, it leaves enough open threads for different endings... I don`t need anything altered.
Let me know if you plan another book, I`ll volunteer for proofreading!
And thank your wife, she did an excellent job :-)
lisgielen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #62
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
note to myself to read this book, sorry guys for doing this but I have really bad memory.... so the ones you have read, have you really really liked it (hooked)?
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #63
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisgielen View Post
Done reading, and I loved it. The ending is good, it leaves enough open threads for different endings... I don`t need anything altered.
Let me know if you plan another book, I`ll volunteer for proofreading!
And thank your wife, she did an excellent job :-)
Glad you liked it!

I may take you up on your offer.
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #64
Joerg_Mosthaf
Connoisseur
Joerg_Mosthaf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2i, iPhone
Bought it on Amazon - queued to read. Could take a while, though
Just one point - did you raise the price recently? Because I paid $5.05 for it.
Ok, international Kindle form way over here
But I thought the Whispernet premium for non-USA customers was only $1.99?
Joerg_Mosthaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #65
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thumbs up MetaGame FREE on Amazon Store and for other formats

Great reviews and FREE, no reason not to download it!

MetaGame

If you don't have a kindle, you can get it in a bunch of different formats (e.g. epub, pdf, etc) : Samlandstrom.com

Note: I advertised MetaGame on another thread on here, but the title said it cost $1. Well, now it's free and we all know there's a big difference. (;

BTW, it won't be free forever!

/////////
Blurb:
Life is a game, literally. Winners earn immortality, while losers are condemned to aging and death. D_Light, a gifted player, knows this all too well and he's willing to do anything to win-even kill. It is no wonder then that when given the chance to enter a MetaGame-an exclusive, high-stakes, anything goes contest-he's quick to jump at the opportunity. The MetaGame starts out well enough for D_Light, the first quest being to hunt down a dangerous fugitive, but through his own ambition, the tables turn and D_Light finds himself the renegade. Now, D_Light pits himself against his world to find the truth behind "The Game" and must decide between winning it and saving what's left of his humanity.

This novel blends emerging political and cultural trends, such as gaming culture, globalization, and the ever-increasing hegemony of corporations, with technological trends, such as genetic engineering, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality. Emerging from this stew is an original world to explore through the point of view of several of its "players".
////////
Old 12-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #66
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Wow, MetaGame is now #28 on the Amazon Store overall and yesterday it was at 300 and some. Seems like it has a shot at #1. So what do you say? Who wants to knock the newest Stephenie Meyer and Dan Brown book down a notch? (;

MetaGame
Old 12-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #67
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Well, since it's free I grabbed it. I missed out of Boyd Morrison's books when they were free and regretted it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #68
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well, since it's free I grabbed it. I missed out of Boyd Morrison's books when they were free and regretted it.

BOb
This book is a great read I personally am looking forward to the sequel (assuming there is one to come)
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #69
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

BOb
Thanks PilotBob. Now at #11!
Old 12-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #70
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
Thanks PilotBob. Now at #11!
You at #5 yo!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2009-12-13 at 9.06.46 AM.png
Views:	487
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	41162  
Old 12-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #71
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Now at #4! WHOOT!
Old 12-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #72
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Now #3!

Be pretty cool to get an indie book to #1.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #73
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
Now #3!

Be pretty cool to get an indie book to #1.
Gives you ammo to get the book into print
Old 12-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #74
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

#2!!!!!!

SO CLOSE! YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS A FREE BOOK, SEND THEM HERE: MetaGame
Old 12-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #75
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Gives you ammo to get the book into print
That's what you'd think, huh?

I'm not going to be waiting next to my phone though (actually no one does that anymore thanks to cell phones).

Tags
adventure, high tech, metagame, science fiction