Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
MasterCom7
MasterCom7 began at the beginning.

Device: Waiting for big screen reader
Exclamation You are the worst kind of people in here

YES you read that right...

because until I found this forum, 2 days ago, I was a normal person...

but then I started reading your sick posts about how you love reading e-books on your stupid e-readers and I now I have to tell you:

I am sick too. And I love it.

I want my e-reader and I WANT IT NOW !!!

Hello to everyone and thanks for giving me the disease !
MasterCom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?

welcome to the forum mastercom7. don't worry, we've got a support group for people like you just go over to the lounge and look for the "mobileread anonymous" thread.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Mwahahhahahaha! I see my plans to take over the world are working!!!!

Welcome to the forum
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Be warned... it is a progressive disease.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Oh where in Athens are you at? Please send me some moussaka and a frappe as soon as possible.

I brought some Nescafe home with me, but I can never make them right It makes me so sad.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
MasterCom7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Oh where in Athens are you at? Please send me some moussaka and a frappe as soon as possible.

I brought some Nescafe home with me, but I can never make them right It makes me so sad.
Although I have mastered the art of frappe in my youth, the last 5 years I am totally converted to espresso.

As for the moussaka I'll probably have it for lunch tomorrow. I'll save u a bite...
Old 04-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCom7 View Post
Although I have mastered the art of frappe in my youth, the last 5 years I am totally converted to espresso.

As for the moussaka I'll probably have it for lunch tomorrow. I'll save u a bite...
Mmm espresso.....

Frappe's are good for hot days though. Espresso...not so much. But great after dinner!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Just to be clear. It's not a disease, it's an addiction, a serious one for that matter. With tolerance building up at a speed of Shinkansen train.
Now you can't say I didn't warn ya.

And welcome among fellow users, btw.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi MasterCom7 and welcome to MobileRead. You'll get lots of friendly advice from fellow junkies, er, members here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
MasterCom7

Thank you all for your welcomes.
I hope I will have a good time in the sanitarium... eeeh... forum.

lilac_jive :
My favorite Espresso is served in ice with frozen milk foam:

Capuccino freddo (yum yum yum)
Old 04-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Welcome to MR! The exit really only goes back out to the waiting room. You might as well give up on any semblance of normal right now, since there is no way to get out.

$300, please, you can set up an account with the laddy at the door.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It takes one to know one!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
$300, please, you can set up an account with the laddy at the door.
What is a "laddy" anyway? You must mean lady or laddie?

I just can't figure it out... so I have never paid on the way out.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
MasterCom7

My dear forumers,

I may be a newborn in here but there is one thing that I clearly understood:

Most of you are in deep suffering and I have a proposition to release you from that:

For everyone of you that has more than one e-reading device just give it away to a person completely unknown to you. Share your passion and make the first step to cure yourselves !

(Oh my god. I am really addicted. I WANT to be that uknown person. I want a lot of e-readers. And e-books. MORE .MORE. MORE)

(I am so ashamed. Please someone call the guards to lock me in.
Take me in. Lock the door. Throw the key)
Old 04-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCom7 View Post
For everyone of you that has more than one e-reading device just give it away to a person completely unknown to you. Share your passion and make the first step to cure yourselves !
)
I did that when I got my 505 at Xmas. I want it back!
No no no. Don't be greedy. Besides, you get to visit it every day while your friend/co-worker is reading on it. But I miss it soooo much!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote