Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Trying to re-sell Kobo - if there's company rep at the forum, please get back

I hope there's somebody from Kobo company at this forum...

I am a seller of electronic readers with a little store in Brooklyn, NY, planning to expand to the at least one more store in the City.
Two months ago I wrote to Kobo with the request to become their reseller. They replied pretty fast, saying that at that moment they were in the process of negotiations with the large US distributor and that those negotiations should have be over in "couple of weeks" and I should contact that distributor... I did contact it, as I'm registered with them for other products, but they still to this time do not carry Kobo...
I wrote several times to the contact in Kobo that replied to me, but in vain - no answer from Kobo...

If there is a company representative at this forum, could you please help with pointing me to the right person who does new business?

Thank you!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
This is not an official Kobo support forum. Some of the tech developers are here from time to time, but I would not count on a response. Todd Humphrey is the EVP for Business development. This is his LinkedIn profile.

Last edited by taming; 09-14-2011 at 05:26 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This is not an official Kobo support forum. Some of the tech developers are here from time to time, but I would not count on a response. Todd Humphrey is the EVP for Business development. This is his LinkedIn profile.
Thanks a lot! Will try to find him there!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote