Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-10-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Water Field Bags

I know there was a thread started when these were first introduced, However I was wondering who has purchased one and what their thoughts are on the product.

JJ

http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
A very nice case
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
MoSo
Crankier than average
MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle #1, Kindle #2; internet appliance - The Chumby.
I have the Travel Case, which I use when I (wait for it) travel. What fits inside: the Kindle in the M-edge case, the XtraFlex2 light, spare batteries for the light, the charger, the headphones, and my iPod fits in the outside zip pocket. (The USB cable would fit as well, but I leave that home, plugged into my desktop.) I like the way it all zips up securely and then the whole thing (snugly) tucks into my laptop bag.

And then I try not to think about the purchase price of what I'm carrying around in my laptop bag.
MoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #4
nycmom
nycmom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile The Water Field Bag is terrific

Just received the large Waterfield sleeve for use with the Kindle cover. It is wonderful, exactly what I was looking for to better protect my Kindle -- both from general bumping around and from other debris – while in my pocketbook. Very well made too. I definitely recommend it. (I use the original cover, modified with a little velcro for everyday reading and use the Waterfield Sleeve only when it is in my pocketbook or I am otherwise traveling.) Fits the charger, and the USB (which I leave home anyway).
nycmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:21 AM   #5
FranSeaLou
FranSeaLou began at the beginning.

Love mine

I received my large sleeve, with the shoulder strap, a week ago. I love it. It is perfect for grabbing w/my lunch to head out to the park. I can carry my kindle, well-protected, separate from other items I'm carrying and have easy access to it.

My only quibble is with the price. After shipping, it was $54!! I don't regret the purchase, because it really is perfect for my needs, but, geez, that's a little steep.

FranSeaLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #6
lindnet
Enthusiast
lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just received my sleeve case today, and I LOVE it. I don't use the cover with the Kindle, so I ordered the smaller one. I agree that the price was pretty hefty, but it is very well made, and I am VERY happy with it. I also ordered the strap.
lindnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
DickyCheung22
Enthusiast
DickyCheung22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Very nice case, but I hope that it have white color.
DickyCheung22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #8
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I purchased the large sleeve..and others have stated, its a well made product although a little pricey for what it is.

After ordering, I realized that my Kindle in the original cover fits very nicely in my Original Lightwedge case (which zips all the way around). I think I am going to stick with the Lightwedge case for day-to-day use in my pocket book as its much less bulky. Not nearly as nice as the Waterfield sleeve but still protects from other items in floating around my bag.

I will keep the Waterfield case for packing when traveling though.

(You can get the Lightwedge case for $9.99 on Amazon...order the original size...it fits the Kindle in the original cover perfectly but may not fit bulkier covers). http://www.amazon.com/LightWedge-Sof...3523324&sr=8-7
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote