Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
Cy1clown
Cy1clown began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
Smart Media Card

Hello all

I just purchased a new ebookwise reader and I have a question.
I want to purchase a 128 mb smart media card for it but I would like to know if there are any brands of card that are better than others? Allong with that are there any brands that are incompatible with the ebookwise readed?

Any help would be great. Also I realy like the reader. I used to read on a PDA but the screen size was just too small. I was looking at the eink devices but they are way to expensive.

Thanks
Jon
Cy1clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy1clown View Post
Hello all

I just purchased a new ebookwise reader and I have a question.
I want to purchase a 128 mb smart media card for it but I would like to know if there are any brands of card that are better than others? Allong with that are there any brands that are incompatible with the ebookwise readed?

Any help would be great. Also I realy like the reader. I used to read on a PDA but the screen size was just too small. I was looking at the eink devices but they are way to expensive.

Thanks
Jon
Any of them should work. Generally you can get one off eBay.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert