Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #91
mike7
mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle touch 5.1.2; KOBO AURA ONE; PW2 :(
I did it (pressing for 20 sec) it blink, next there was tree with boy under it and progressbar appeard and when it was in the end it switched to USB mode and was telling now it isnt charging.
Kubrick stay red.
I dont know what to do with it.
mike7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #92
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
If you saw a tree with progressbar then you missed the right moment to press and hold the home key. Try again.

Are we talking about Kindle Touch (the one with a single key [Home]) ?
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #93
mike7
mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes,
http://amazopia.com/wp-content/uploa...indletouch.jpg
Old 02-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #94
mike7

THX , now it is flashing...
Old 02-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #95
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Wow, ixtab! Looks nice! I really have missed a lot....
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #96
KristySEK
KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 model no. D01100
I clicked on the link i needed in the original post and it won't load at all. I tried clicking on all of them and still it just says it can't load page.
KristySEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #97
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristySEK View Post
I clicked on the link i needed in the original post and it won't load at all. I tried clicking on all of them and still it just says it can't load page.
Try again. If it still doesn't work, please indicate the exact kind of error. Do you get a connection refused, a timeout, or a 404 page?

The former two indicate a temporary connection problem, the latter means that the server refuses to speak with you. (I had to lock out a few misbehaving proxies from China, which simply kept downloading and re-downloading the files forever and ever, thus wasting Gigabytes, if not Terabytes, of traffic). But those measures shouldn't affect you.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #98
KristySEK
KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KristySEK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 model no. D01100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Try again. If it still doesn't work, please indicate the exact kind of error. Do you get a connection refused, a timeout, or a 404 page?

The former two indicate a temporary connection problem, the latter means that the server refuses to speak with you. (I had to lock out a few misbehaving proxies from China, which simply kept downloading and re-downloading the files forever and ever, thus wasting Gigabytes, if not Terabytes, of traffic). But those measures shouldn't affect you.
it keeps timing out
KristySEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #99
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will upload all the ISOs to ge.tt tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #100
Deathknight
Deathknight began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you, ixtab. You must have put a lot of work in to this. I just used it to downgrade to 5.1.2 and I must say, it works perfectly! You did a very good job with this.
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #101
dsmid
Linux devotee

The ISOs are mirrored.
Live DVD/USB: http://ge.tt/3N41GNZ
Live CDs : http://ge.tt/6NVKlNZ

ixtab, can you add the links to OP, please ?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #102
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
The ISOs are mirrored.
Live DVD/USB: http://ge.tt/3N41GNZ
Live CDs : http://ge.tt/6NVKlNZ

ixtab, can you add the links to OP, please ?
Done - thanks!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #103
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
This is the coolest tool on the brick... I mean, block! I booted from it to check out it out, and it booted perfectly. I'll have a bricked Kindle 3 later this week, and I'll try it out and report back.

Thanks so much!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #104
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montalex View Post
This is the coolest tool on the brick... I mean, block! I booted from it to check out it out, and it booted perfectly. I'll have a bricked Kindle 3 later this week, and I'll try it out and report back.

Thanks so much!
You're welcome. And yes, please do report back!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #105
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Look at you MR Sticky... Pfft. blatant favouritism.

twobob is offline   Reply With Quote