Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
iPad 2; Stanza; Calibre Content Server

Just bought a iPad 2, first thing I wanted to add was the Stanza App and Calibre Content Server as source.

So I went to ipconfig to get the address and looked underr preference in content server to nake sure of the port.

Opened up Stanza on the iPad and went to set up to see where I add the info.. Low and behold Stanza recognized Calibre without having to set up anything !
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You can also use the content server to load books directly into iBooks - go to the same ip address in Safari on the iPad. When you click the 'Get' button for a particular book, you will be given a choice to 'Open in iBooks'.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
great job guys
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote