Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-16-2016, 12:02 PM   #1
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Marvin 3.09 iCloud storage usage?

This could have been there before, but I just noticed it. I don't use iCloud for data storage, and to my recollection I have never given any of my apps permission to store data there. But when I was looking at my settings just now, I noticed that Marvin 3 is listed as taking up a very small portion (0.6kb) of space on my iCloud. Can anyone tell me what this is? I'd also be interested in how it got there and how to get rid of it. (The Marvin file is the only file listed as using any space in my iCloud.)

Thanks!
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote