Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #586
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It can take up to a month or more to get your refund.
Heck, with Kobo CS it can take a month or more to get any response what so ever.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #587
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Heck, with Kobo CS it can take a month or more to get any response what so ever.
I got an information request the day after my initial demand, I'm still waiting for the refund
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #588
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Very true. Although I've never had to wait that long. I know people who have.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #589
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
wow! Ok, I hope this does get resolved. Thanks.
I had a situation where I accidentally managed to buy two different versions of the same book. It took a few weeks, but they did credit me for the book, which I appreciated.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #590
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Very true. Although I've never had to wait that long. I know people who have.
Yes, I had one experience where the first email I sent was September of '10 and it wasn't completely resolved until May of '11. (although in that case the initial response didn't take very long)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #591
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
The incident that happened Friday was resolved last night
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #592
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
I just tried both, and they worked.

You can try the codes to see if they work without actually going through with any purchases.
I've already used them, so now they tell me they have expired...

Thanks for checking.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #593
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New code: feb17ca20

I'll post tomorrow about which other country codes work as well, once I buy 4-5 more books. :-)
Old 02-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #594
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle58 View Post
The incident that happened Friday was resolved last night
Mine claims to be, but I didn't ask for store credit, I had asked for a refund. I will be phoning them and politely and firmly asking for a real refund.

That will be the only way they will keep me as a customer, assuming they really do value my business.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #595
scrapking
Evangelist

So much for waiting for tomorrow. I just went on a late-night (I'm on Canada's West Coast) buying spree while my girlfriend snores softly beside me in bed. :-) Variants of the feb17ca20 code that worked for me were:

feb17ca20
feb17us20
feb17uk20
feb17au20
feb17row20

"ww" didn't work, nor did "nz" (there was a code for New Zealand recently so I thought it was worth a try).
Old 02-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #596
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Strangely, but nothing works for me - even the one that is supposed to for my geographic region - and I have had no problems so far with Kobo coupons.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #597
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
New code: feb17ca20

I'll post tomorrow about which other country codes work as well, once I buy 4-5 more books. :-)
Adding it to the OP. When does the code expire?
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #598
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
My Au email says 11.59pm Feb 20th
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #599
scrapking
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
I always seem to forget to add the expiry point, sorry. It's as another commenter said, it expires on the 20th at 23:59PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #600
scrapking
Evangelist

It's back! Just like last Christmas, Kobo has a contest where you can win discount codes. Typical 10-35% off, as well as other prizes (a pack of 3 Kobo Touches, $25 cinema vouchers, etc.).

Any codes I earn but can't use I'll be happy to post here (I saw people doing that last Christmas when I read back through the archives).

Here's the link: http://contest.kobo.com/triviacontes...riviacontestCA

Note: as it did last Christmas, you must register for this contest even if you're already a registered Kobo user. I'm not sure why.

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals