Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
DR800 screen darkens when taking notes?

When I take notes in either the Notes app or Xournal after a few seconds part of the screen turns quite dark (though it is still visible). When I switch to another program and then come back the screen is back to normal. However, as soon as I start writing again the problem reappears. Any ideas?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
This has been reported before in this forum, I am not sure if there is a solution for this. I think it is related to the 'quick/partial' updates of the screen that are done when annotating, it seems to allow some 'charge build-up' in the screen. This is again cleared after a full-refresh.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
This has been reported before in this forum, I am not sure if there is a solution for this. I think it is related to the 'quick/partial' updates of the screen that are done when annotating, it seems to allow some 'charge build-up' in the screen. This is again cleared after a full-refresh.
You apparently are right, it becomes much worse when I turn off the "experimental update".
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote