Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-29-2006, 06:46 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
David Gemmel died - great fantasy author

Here is some immensely sad news. Fantasy book author David Gemmel has died, apparently of heart problems. If you like fantasy stories with fast-paced action, I highly recommend his Waylander series which deals with a former assassin who suddenly decides to turn to good. Makes a good read on the beach, I promise!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:05 AM   #2
deadite66
Groupie
deadite66 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad, uk Kindle gen3
very sad :'( one of my most favorite authors
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #3
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
That's really sad, I loved his books, I even met him once at an autograph session where he said he'd never release any ebooks, hmm... But I really liked the Jerusalem Man stories most!
simond is offline   Reply With Quote